Golden Arches Translation Services
German-English & English-German
Andrea Klemer, Dipl.-Betriebswirtin (BA)
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a list of frequently asked questions. If you cannot find an answer to your question, please contact us by phone or Info @ GoldenArches.de (without spaces).
1. “I would like to have you translate just a German postcard to me. Is that possible?”
Yes, we do not have a minimum word number nor a minimum working charge. We only charge the words we translated or the time it took. That’s why small translating jobs like this are especially cheap at Golden Arches compared to prices of competitors.
2. “Our daugther likes horseback riding and would like to apply for an internship with a German dressage training stable. Could you help us with a German curriculum vitae and the application itself?”
Yes of course. Your daughter can email us her application and data and we will inform you about the costs. If you accept them we do the German translation and make sure ou can send out a professional application.
3. “I have to do registration work to get German papers for my breed horses. Can you help me with the correspondense with German breed associations? Also, can you translate me their German answers into English?”
Yes, we are specialized in translation services in the equine fields.
4. “I would need to call to Germany but my German is not good enough to hold a telephone conversation. Could you also do telephone services?”
Yes, we do. Telephone services are charged by the needed time plus the phone fees (we use a chaep phone tarif)
5. Your Question? Just mail it to Info @ GoldenArches.de (without spaces!)
--> Deutsche Version dieser Seite...